What is a good way of getting rid of....

PIMPLES!!! I know duing pregnancy you can develop pimples because of your hormones going haywire! But with my previous pregnancies I have never gotten them this bad! I have them on my shoulders, back, and face... How do I get rid of these things? They are grossing me out soo bad!! Any tips would be greatly appreciated!

ali_1107

Asked by ali_1107 at 9:17 AM on Jan. 20, 2009 in Pregnancy

• i used a dab of toothpaste on each one or just smear it on a large affected area. drys em up really quick, but do not use it if you have really dry skin.
    QT_Nikie

Answer by QT_Nikie at 10:21 AM on Jan. 20, 2009

• I wish I could help but I couldn't figure anything out. When I was pregnant with my son- I looked like I had just hit puberty. My face was BAD! I still cringe when I see pictures of me just giving birth...
    ZaTa

Answer by ZaTa at 9:22 AM on Jan. 20, 2009

• I know you cant use normal pipmle cream, something in there can hurt your baby. I dont remember what it is though. Look up on line for some home remodies and bring it up to your doctor before you use it. Good luck momma!
    russian-mommy

Answer by russian-mommy at 9:32 AM on Jan. 20, 2009

• I use toothpaste on them too! Also, witch hazel is a good natural astringent to use after you wash your face... just keep washing at least morning and night and dab some toothpaste on before you go to bed (let it dry so it doesn't get all over your pillow) oh and those oil absorbing sheets you can buy at the drugstore are good to use during the day too if you're getting greasy...
    Amanda_Jeanne

Answer by Amanda_Jeanne at 2:25 PM on Jan. 20, 2009