freaking out...possible tmi..

For the past two days anytime I have to go number 2 to the bathroom, or wipe I am getting a brownish/tan discharge. Is this okay? I have no cramps (other than little nauseas ones in the morning).

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:31 AM on Jan. 20, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Brownish tan is old blood, so I wouldn't freak. If you're worried, than put in a call to your doctor, but I'd be more worried if it was bright red blood.
    LokisMama

Answer by LokisMama at 9:36 AM on Jan. 20, 2009

• agreed, thats old quagulated blood. I wouldnt worry about it at all. but if you are call your doc, they might want to check you just incase, but I bet you and your baby is fine. good luck mama.
    russian-mommy

Answer by russian-mommy at 9:48 AM on Jan. 20, 2009

• This is my current problem too. The doctor asked if I was having sex (which I was). The cervix is sensative and sex can spark this. She said not a big deal unless it is heavy like a period.
    AuntB23

Answer by AuntB23 at 10:04 AM on Jan. 20, 2009