(continued.)

so im at home with my mom now, with the baby. I still love him and want to work things out but im afraid I can not trust him after kicking me out, telling me he doesnt love me, and telling me all we did was have a baby together. Mind you this all started after a bad fight about his mom putting our two month old in a walker!!!!! Hes a mommas boy and im not sure if i will ever be respected by him. his mother always comes first. he says i shouldnt fight her on how to raise him. I really love him but we both need to change to work it out. someone please give me your input im dying here!

shellxobabie

Asked by shellxobabie at 9:33 AM on Jan. 20, 2009 in Relationships

• First of all, I agree that putting a two month old in a walker was a display of extremely poor judgement. I think that it is time for you to be happy you are away from him and cut whatever losses you have. And sweetheart, never place your love with a man that doesn't respect you. All that will come of it is heartbreak and lowered self esteem. You are way better then that. So start the new year off working on you for you and your baby.
    MomShawn70

Answer by MomShawn70 at 9:48 AM on Jan. 20, 2009

• girl im going through the same exact thing. I dont know what to do about my situation either but i do you can write me and talk about it maybe it will help us both!
    EmilyW89

Answer by EmilyW89 at 10:23 AM on Jan. 20, 2009