QUICK! Need relief for a yeast infection.

*sigh* I should have known this was going to happen, it usually always does right before Aunt Flow comes to visit. So I'm off to the drugstore since this time is non bearable til I see a doctor.

Any suggestions on what I need to get? It's not itchy outside, but on the inside.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:13 PM on Feb. 29, 2012 in Health

• Monistat

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 9:16 PM on Feb. 29, 2012

• You can also try a bath with baking soda---it'll help a little bit with the itching.
    tspillane

Answer by tspillane at 9:58 PM on Feb. 29, 2012

• They say swabbing in plain unsweetened yogurt will help. Definitely make sure it is unsweetened...you don't want to just feed the infection sugar.
    Mom-2-3-Girlz

Answer by Mom-2-3-Girlz at 10:02 PM on Feb. 29, 2012

• Yep, yogurt might be your best bet for immediate relief. You can even use it internally.
    BrawnwynII

Answer by BrawnwynII at 10:36 PM on Feb. 29, 2012

• The yogurt does wonders. It is one of the few remedies that will help. Also putting white vinegar in a warm bath and soaking will help to bring your ph levels back to normal.
    coala

Answer by coala at 10:48 PM on Feb. 29, 2012