Does this surprise you?

Westboro Baptist is picketing today.
http://joemygod.blogspot.com/2009/01/westboro-to-picket-inauguration.html

Gretchen2876

Asked by Gretchen2876 at 9:49 AM on Jan. 20, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• I will tell you, I am a Baptist....and that is sickening,

Those signs were horrible and that poor little kid holding one.....THAT IS NOT the type of religion I have learned and loved my whole life!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:53 AM on Jan. 20, 2009

• Ugh. I want to vomit every time I hear about them.

The fact that there are always small children there with them....makes me want to hurt somebody. Namely, their parents.
    DusterMommy

Answer by DusterMommy at 9:53 AM on Jan. 20, 2009

• Do you suppose it's strategic for them to use their children in that way? To prevent harm from happening to them?
    Gretchen2876

Answer by Gretchen2876 at 9:54 AM on Jan. 20, 2009

• That is sick and wrong. As parents how can you teach your children to do such things?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:55 AM on Jan. 20, 2009

• I really dislike those people. They're not teaching anyone anything but how to hate.
    ReneeK3

Answer by ReneeK3 at 10:00 AM on Jan. 20, 2009

• dont have to watch it.. i know who they are DRAMA.. These people are just INSANE! Filled with hate! If only God could discipline his children!! (lol)
    MommaTasha1003

Answer by MommaTasha1003 at 10:04 AM on Jan. 20, 2009

• Once I heard they were picketing the funerals of fallen soldiers, intruding on the family's grief in a particularly ugly way, there is nothing these freaks could do that would surprise me. They are a prime example of just how ugly hate can be.
    pagan_mama

Answer by pagan_mama at 10:09 AM on Jan. 20, 2009

• They do that regularly, pagan mama. I think MOST of their signs say either "God hates Fags" or "God hates soldiers".

It really is nauseating.
    DusterMommy

Answer by DusterMommy at 10:16 AM on Jan. 20, 2009

• It's to the point now, where I wonder how much of this is really for beliefs sake. They seem to be more concerned with the attention that they get, rather than actually spreading any kind of real message about God.
    Gretchen2876

Answer by Gretchen2876 at 10:16 AM on Jan. 20, 2009

• There is a special place in hell reserved for people like that.
    katzmeow726

Answer by katzmeow726 at 10:20 AM on Jan. 20, 2009