What can you use on a daily basis to keep the shine on your wood floors?

Right now I use Bruce Hardwood and Laminate floor cleaner because you can use it on a daily basis but I notice that it's making my floors very dull looking. I also use Orange Glo but you should only use it once a month and the shine will only last for a few days. I need something I can use on a daily basis that will keep them shiny and clean looking like I just polished them. Any ideas?

vnw1405

Asked by vnw1405 at 10:02 AM on Jan. 20, 2009 in Home & Garden

• Try the Method wood floor cleaner they have at Target, it smells awesome, is non toxic and environmentally friendly! Vinegar is also a good solution, use 1 cup vinegar to one gallon of water. It's diluted enough to eliminate the vinegar smell but still effective. The same solution also works well on marble.
    julieh0906

Answer by julieh0906 at 10:11 AM on Jan. 20, 2009

• White vinegar!
    ReneeK3

Answer by ReneeK3 at 10:04 AM on Jan. 20, 2009

• I mop a huge wood floor at work, and I've just found Murphy's Oil Soap. It usually works really well.

Here's a link for it at Lowe's:

http://www.lowes.com/lowes/lkn?action=productDetail&productId=169181-62352-01106&lpage=none
    shawnaquijada

Answer by shawnaquijada at 10:07 AM on Jan. 20, 2009

• i use the swiffter wood floor cleaner. but it dosent stay shiny for long i wish it did. this is my first wood floor and once i did wood polisher ( works on wood tables ) and it was slippry for 2 days i fell a few times so dont do that. now like i said i just use the swifter.. but white vinegar?? what do you do? good post xo
    tabbys4

Answer by tabbys4 at 10:08 AM on Jan. 20, 2009