What do you feed your 11 month old and how much for each meal?

I have an 11 month old daughter and I'm wodering what other kids her age are eating for each meal and how much?

Val1313

Asked by Val1313 at 10:13 AM on Jan. 20, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• At eleven months my kids were eating everything I was. I also was allowing them to pretty much feed themselves by then. They stop when they have had enough.
    MomShawn70

Answer by MomShawn70 at 10:26 AM on Jan. 20, 2009

• my daughter is almost 10 month and she already eats table food. I try and get her gradutaes food and finger food from gerber for her to feed her self but i think by tims she 11 months shell be eating everything too! But i do watch how much she eats becuz she loves to eat so she will just eat and eat if we give her food and if she see someone else eating she is nosy and want to eat some too! she is a chuby butt
    mommiediap

Answer by mommiediap at 11:20 AM on Jan. 20, 2009

• My ten month old son has been eating table food for about a month now. One day he just decided that he was not going to eat baby food. This happened to be the day I stocked up on baby food for the month....lol. He stops eating when he's full.
    grooveybabe004

Answer by grooveybabe004 at 11:45 AM on Jan. 20, 2009

• my ten month old eats a lot of the things we eat...

*at breakfast he will have cheerios, toast with jam, eggs, pieces of fruit (apples, bananas, or pears) or pancakes
    *at lunch and dinner we sometimes give him bean burritos, breadsticks, plain tortillas, spaghetti/pasta, rice, and cooked vegetables (as long as they're soft)

lmybo

Answer by lmybo at 1:14 PM on Jan. 20, 2009