Anyone have ideas on why my 4yr doesn't want to go to school anymore?!

Asked this question before but wanted to go into more details.
br />
She loved school and daycare from the get go, but now we are crying and i have to carry her on to the bus, someone please help? Is this just a phase or is this something really wrong.?

I have been in contact with the teacher. She says that everything is fine at school and on the bus . I have asked my daugther if there is a bully or if someone is not being nice any question i can think of and she says no. She says she just wants (she inserts a name ) whom ever is not there at the moment daddy, mai, mawmaw. She did this right after thanksgiving break, just when we got her on track again we had christmas holidays .

SWEETART_MM

Asked by SWEETART_MM at 10:13 AM on Jan. 20, 2009 in Preschoolers (3-4)

• Is this her 2nd year of preschool? She could be bored with what's going on if she's already been through it once.
    ReneeK3

Answer by ReneeK3 at 10:14 AM on Jan. 20, 2009

• not really she had some school in daycare but not on the same level as this
    SWEETART_MM

Answer by SWEETART_MM at 10:17 AM on Jan. 20, 2009

• idk she may be going thro a phase where she dont wanna leave mommie or daddy my oldest dd went thro this when i was preggow ith my second .but she is kinda outta that phase now .she kept saying she was scared i wouldnt come back for her which i have never left her there before .so maybe just keep telling her mommie will be back later and have fun in school
    britme1027

Answer by britme1027 at 10:34 AM on Jan. 20, 2009

• I don't know. I think to a certain extent, it's a phase.

My 4 year old is complaining about being bored, so he doesn't want to go......
    TiccledBlue

Answer by TiccledBlue at 1:25 PM on Jan. 20, 2009