Are we able to add graphics from other sites (photobucket, etc.) to our profile?

Good morning! I just wondered if we can add graphics and such to our profiles here! I'm new here and I'm trying to pretty up my profile page!! Thanks a bunch!!

Debster37

Asked by Debster37 at 10:14 AM on Jan. 20, 2009 in About CafeMom

• You can't add pictures to your picture widget. For that you can only upload from your computer. If you are wanting to add glitter graphics or the like you can choose rich text widget from the advanced link in the widget menu. Then for most sites you can copy and paste your graphic into it. For photobucket or non copy images choose add a photo then click the url tab. Paste the direct link url under photobucket image and insert it.
    Liansmommie

Answer by Liansmommie at 12:20 AM on Jan. 22, 2009