How can I work out when I have a needed four mth old (whose teething) and am low on energny?

Shari_Robinson

Asked by Shari_Robinson at 11:11 PM on Jul. 18, 2008 in Diet & Fitness

• Take the baby for a walk. If you have a baby carrier, that will help with his or her being needy. Or, my favorite - play your favorite dance music and dance with your baby. My mom got me Fisher Price's Dance, Baby, Dance! I play it every day and dance with my boys for about a half hour.
    patsfan013

Answer by patsfan013 at 8:23 PM on Jul. 19, 2008

• We got a exercise bike and it's in the bedroom. I put the baby on the bed for tummy time and work out on the bike. I try to do it in the morning. I was trying to do it at night or mid day but I would be so tired by even 1pm.
    LadyKiki

Answer by LadyKiki at 11:28 PM on Jul. 18, 2008

• you may need to increase your B-vitamins.
    GarlicMom

Answer by GarlicMom at 11:42 PM on Jul. 18, 2008

• Take it slow at first. And do what the other answerer (lol) said, get a treadmill or bike, or my personal favorite - eliptical machine and keep it in a room of your house you think you will be more inclined to use it. Do it during baby's nap or like ladykiki said - during tummy time.
    feesharose

Answer by feesharose at 2:03 AM on Jul. 19, 2008

• I have noticed a lot of woman in my nieghborhood put their babies in strollers and walk in the early morning.
    feesharose

• I had a disabled son who was three and then I had triplets what I did was twenty minutes a day before they woke up every other day. Then I added ten minutes to the other days and it worked for me. Thats all I have time for...Good luck!
    Anonymous

• I like to walk around, kid in my arms, and lift my knees as high as I can and tighten as many muscles in my butt, back, legs, and abs as I can...
    Katie2233

Answer by Katie2233 at 12:02 AM on Jul. 20, 2008