Care packages

I am looking into sending care packages. This is my first time looking into it. I found 2 sites has anyone ever heard of them? suggest any site you may know.

Asked by Blessed_mom1102 at 9:45 AM on Mar. 1, 2012 in Military

• I think its a great idea. If you are led to this you should do it.

Answer by meooma at 11:07 AM on Mar. 1, 2012

• I have been wanting to since my brother went into the Navy (he severed 6 years) I have many family members and friends in the services and this another thing that is near and dear to my heart

Comment by Blessed_mom1102 (original poster) at 11:11 AM on Mar. 1, 2012

• Angels to soldiers is the only one I have heard about. The soldiers sign up for that one. You can also contact your nearest military installation's family readiness groups (FRG's) or Army Community Service equivalent. I don't know what other services call their organizations, DH is Army.

Answer by rhianna1708 at 8:54 PM on Mar. 3, 2012

• contacting the frg is a good idea. you can also try they have a live chat that may be able to give you more information.

Answer by NaiveDream at 11:16 AM on Mar. 4, 2012

• thank u ladies

Comment by Blessed_mom1102 (original poster) at 11:24 AM on Mar. 4, 2012

there are 2 pages on package ideas :) I am using it as 1 of my references when my BF deploys next Spring.

That is my 2nd resource.

Answer by CandyHorse at 1:03 PM on Mar. 12, 2012

• If you need a recipe that stays fresh for more then 2 weeks let me know. I just made it and sent it to my BIL who is in Japan right now. And he didn't get them for almost 2 week and they were still Delicious!

Answer by LoViNmYbAbIeSs at 1:08 PM on Mar. 12, 2012