big problem, i think?

So my DD has been on good start since 2 mos of age. Well it snowed bad last night and im out of formula? Im afraid to take her in a car and have no one to sit with her just to grab formula (i know i shoulda grabbed it last night) my question is I have a can of enfamil lipil with iron here, is it the same?? would it hurt her if i used that just for today until my hubby grabs more?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:21 AM on Jan. 20, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• No it won't hurt her. People have to switch brands all teh time for one reason or another. Please feed the child!
    itsmesteph11

Answer by itsmesteph11 at 10:25 AM on Jan. 20, 2009

• I would use it. I actually think it's better formula.
    MomShawn70

Answer by MomShawn70 at 10:24 AM on Jan. 20, 2009

• I used Good Start with both of mine I think it is wonderful formula.....and it would probably be just fine for the day to switch.... ;)
    mom2twobabes

Answer by mom2twobabes at 10:29 AM on Jan. 20, 2009

• i would not use a different kind withgout asking your pedi it could mess her belly up if she is not used to it
    britme1027

Answer by britme1027 at 10:31 AM on Jan. 20, 2009

• My baby is 5 mo and on Enfamil and a boy I watch is on Good Start and is 8 mo, well, one day his mom dropped him off with no formula for the day so I gave him Enfamil (with mom's consent) and he was fine. Actually he was better bc on Good Start he always spits up bad but the day he was on Enfamil he didn't spit up once the whole day. I told his mom but she really likes Good Start regarless so I clean up his messes all day. :)
    JEKA1016

Answer by JEKA1016 at 10:33 AM on Jan. 20, 2009

• It wont hurt her. I would use it mama! and as soon as you can, get out and get some more. I have some I could send your way. if you want. let me know.
    russian-mommy

Answer by russian-mommy at 10:40 AM on Jan. 20, 2009

• I would feed her the formula the iron may make her constipated. If you are not sure call your daughters pediatrician. Honestly, I do not think the formula will hurt her.

mommiedear

Answer by mommiedear at 12:30 PM on Jan. 20, 2009

• i dont think it would hurt her. Ive had to do the same thing and my baby was fine, but some babies do react weird to switching formulas.
    HollieSpirit

Answer by HollieSpirit at 12:54 PM on Jan. 20, 2009