What was the worst thing that a person said to you while you were Pregnent?

Yeaterday a women asked me when I was due I told her May 15th. She said, WOW your huge are you having twins.. I said umm.. NO. That was not the 1st tme either, a few weeks ago a women asked the same, when are you due question. I said May and, she said ( the ever famous) wow . I thought you were going to say next month. People have no clue. I know I'm pregnent and getting round, but do they have to use the word HUGE?? Anyways just wonder what was the worst thing that was said to you?

heatmac4

Asked by heatmac4 at 10:22 AM on Jan. 20, 2009 in Just for Fun

• It was after I had my baby actually. I was in the medical supply store looking for a pump with my DH a couple of days after our DD was born - she was up in the NICU. The woman at the store walks up to me, RUBS HER HAND ON MY BELLY and says 'aw a baby bump!'

I was BEYOND mortified, but I kept my composure and said," Yeah I had my baby 3 days ago." The look on her face was priceless. I obviously lost it once we got back to our room, my DH didn't know what to do I was crying so hard.
    weezer_cookie

Answer by weezer_cookie at 10:25 AM on Jan. 20, 2009

• Mine was right after delivery

My son was 2 DAYS old and I had to take him to be readmitted for Jaundice. The admiting nurse said, "Oh my honey, one that little and pregnant again" "You'll have your hands full"

I was like:
    UMMMMMMMMM He is 2 DAYS OLD...yes I still look 5 months pregnant I know that but that is medically IMPOSSIBLE! Dont you work in a hospital? Are you a moron? (well I really didnt say all that...but I thought it!!!) LOL
    mom2twobabes

Answer by mom2twobabes at 10:25 AM on Jan. 20, 2009

• I had an older man say "are your pregnant" i said yes i'm 7 months along. he said "it looks like you swallowed 2 water mellons" I was soo very mad at him. I cried. And another time I was told that I was way bigger than i needed to be at 7 months old. even though my doc said i was small.
    russian-mommy

Answer by russian-mommy at 10:27 AM on Jan. 20, 2009

• well I have two actually. My mom said you can't keep goldfish alive how you goning to raise a child? Thanks mom. And the other one was when my baby was three or four months old and some guy came into my job that had been deployed and said Dang you haven't had that baby yet? You've been pregnant forever.
    pagirl71

Answer by pagirl71 at 10:28 AM on Jan. 20, 2009

• i was very tiny when iwas preggo both times and this time a lady asked me if i eat and then tried to give me food ....
    britme1027

Answer by britme1027 at 10:29 AM on Jan. 20, 2009

• oh, we thought you were just getting fat.

Gee, thanks.
    peppermintmocha

Answer by peppermintmocha at 10:31 AM on Jan. 20, 2009

• I gained 70lbs w/my 1st child and I was 98 lbs. before pregnancy so,yeah I got alot of the are you having twins questions!
    pinkclover

Answer by pinkclover at 10:32 AM on Jan. 20, 2009

• LOL I always got mad when people asked me how far along i was and told meoh you have awhile yet.. one time it was a month before i was going to have him.. and the lady was like oh you still have a ways to go.. i just STARED at her. haha
    krazyash023

Answer by krazyash023 at 10:32 AM on Jan. 20, 2009

• Ay my baby shower my SIL said "Aww your all belly!" then my MIL blurted out in front of everyone "NO, She's NOT look at her butt!" I was mortified, she always has to say something about people's weight and ruin it for them. Plus, did she really have to blurt that out in front of everyone at my shower?
    Another time, 5 months PP. I went to the refridgerator to get something to drink, I opened it and my uncle said "You don't need no food, you already look like you've been eating too much." This was coming from a man with a beer belly and no teeth!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:36 AM on Jan. 20, 2009

• I was pregnant with my 3rd and had lost all and more of my weight from before. Before becoming pregnant I was about a size 12. When this person found out I was pregnant she said, "I didn't want to say anything because you know how sometimes people don't loose the weight and you offend them by asking." My thought was you just offended me saying you thought I was fat instead of pregnant! ARGH!!!!
    AmandaH321

Answer by AmandaH321 at 10:42 AM on Jan. 20, 2009