What to do when your Car won't run?

My car wouldn't Start for 5 Days! I got it going! I let my Daughter drive it & she complained to me the heater don't Work~! Her DH is A Mechanic! They're Staying here.. Now Leaving & My Car has Issues! I have NO money, am stranded alone in the rural country! What Can I do??

Angellinda

Asked by Angellinda at 10:39 AM on Jan. 20, 2009 in Travel

• if her dh is a mechanic tell him to look at it
    jodi205

Answer by jodi205 at 10:40 AM on Jan. 20, 2009

• Get a new car?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:41 AM on Jan. 20, 2009

• check the anti- freeze.if you don't have any in the car or it is really low, the heat won't work... but if it's not starting you may have messed it up worse. Does it make noise when you try to start it? or is it quiet, like nothing is working? If nothing is working it's probably the battery.. or alternater but with no money I don't really know what to tell you, because all the above are going to cost you money.
    xxhazeldovexx

Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 10:43 AM on Jan. 20, 2009