Pills to make men sterile?

I know everyone would love it if their DH/SO had to get on bc instead but I heard this other woman say she found sterile pills that this guy was taking...Anyone know about those? Do they work?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:43 AM on Jan. 20, 2009 in Just for Fun

• don't know, but I would worry about the long term effects on the men. Besides, I'd rather be the responsible one... it's my body, and I will be the one carrying the baby for 9 months, and raising it, so I try to take responsibilities... but in cases like my brother,, were the girl lies, I can see it being a plus for the guys as well. Still doesn't protect from STD's though... so that may not be a good thing etiher.
    xxhazeldovexx

Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 11:40 AM on Jan. 20, 2009

• Well, ya know...I was kinda talking about DH and I. No std's there. lol
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:49 AM on Jan. 20, 2009