its only the beg of the day anyone else feel stressed already

man i dont know why but i just feel stressed.. anyone else feelin like this

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:46 AM on Jan. 20, 2009 in General Parenting

• No Im cool. We got snow, went to the store and picked up some comfort foods, and are getting ready to watch a movie.

Answer by gemgem at 10:48 AM on Jan. 20, 2009

• i kno how you feel lol its 10 am and im ready to go back to bed. i think its the weather or something. we both need a relax day ha
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:54 AM on Jan. 20, 2009

• I'm with you. The boys are terrorizing each other already. Dh didn't do the one thing I asked him to do today. The dog was freaking out for some reason this morning. Hopefully the day gets better! (For you too!)

mom2XandZ

Answer by mom2XandZ at 11:23 AM on Jan. 20, 2009

• lol my son wont listen the phone is ringin off the hook for some reason the dish washer broke this morning water eveywhere and on top of that cars movie was lost so my son is not happy.. lol lets all take a vkay no kids no hubby ha lay out on the warm beach and sip drink.. WE WISH!!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:43 AM on Jan. 20, 2009