Does your hubby get jealous too!?

Okay so I have a two year old son who is just my EVERYTHING...last night dh told me he was a little jealous of my son because he can see the way I look at him how much of an emotional connection I have with my son. I know he is prolly just joking around..but does anyone else have a dh that says this!? I thought it was cute and then sad at the same time. He knows I love him...right!?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:51 AM on Jan. 20, 2009 in Relationships

• I dont agree with the above person who said your husband was a higher priority than your children. Husbands come and go; your children are yours forever. It's pretty normal for little kids to be more attached to mommy than daddy. Yes, he knows you love him too.
    JustAMom2008

Answer by JustAMom2008 at 3:24 PM on Jan. 20, 2009

• Hahaha, reminds me of that commercial for that shaver!

Nope, my hubby doesn't get jealous.... of the kids or anyone. In fact, he takes vacation time to stay with the kids & gives me boatloads of $$ so I can go stalk NKOTB LOL (I"m a dork, I know - but I'm a happy dork!) Tells me to "...GO GET 'EM! ---- Just don't tell me about it if anything happens..." LOL
    Laura1229

Answer by Laura1229 at 10:58 AM on Jan. 20, 2009

• my hubby doesn't get jealous. I'VE TRIED TO MAKE HIM JEALOUS LOL and nothing works.. he says he knows i love HIM so he doesn't worry. Ugh just a little jealousy never hurt anything right?? LOL I know i must sound stupid.
    krazyash023

Answer by krazyash023 at 11:05 AM on Jan. 20, 2009

• Your husband just told you something to which you had better pay attention. The marriage relationship should always be of a higher priority than the children. To neglect that to concentrate all your energies and efforts on the children is to invite disaster. Little children need a lot of attention. So do husbands. That's why God made women so good at multi-tasking. He was not joking. He was telling you the truth, and love has to be demonstrated every day. Just knowing you are loved is not good enough. One must feel loved, and that is accomplished by the actions of the lover.
    NannyB.

Answer by NannyB. at 12:05 PM on Jan. 20, 2009

• thanks guys for your comments!
    Anonymous