Does any MOM know of any good stay at home jobs? I really need one no money right now....Please help...

Does any MOM's know of any good legal good work from home jobs that are not get rich quick jobs that are sceams...I 'am in really bad need right now for money...I have none and I have a baby ...So PLEASE if you know of anything please give me the info..I would really appreciate it...
THANKS,

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:52 AM on Jan. 20, 2009 in Money & Work

• I stay at home and babysit a few kids so that I can. It works great for me and I get the extra money our family needs.
    frapanda

Answer by frapanda at 11:15 AM on Jan. 20, 2009

• HI there. I'm a consultant with DiamondCreek Candles; I can give you all the info you want; PM me and I'll be happy to help you. It's free to sign up and I'll help you get started!!!!
    Jerseymom1228

Answer by Jerseymom1228 at 12:03 PM on Jan. 20, 2009

• Hey girly! Try starting your own house or office cleaning business.Also, goodly west at home, alpine,and cloud 10. I personally do Booty Parlor,they send me a check
    Anonymous

• I didnt mean to check annoymous, I anwsered at 11:18
    sweetest-sin7

Answer by sweetest-sin7 at 12:19 PM on Jan. 20, 2009

• I'd love to help you in your search. Checkout my profile and/or email me!
    Good Luck!
    Lisa
    MomsGoneGreen

Answer by MomsGoneGreen at 12:20 PM on Jan. 20, 2009

• Sell items on ebay!
    mommytobrooke

Answer by mommytobrooke at 12:48 PM on Jan. 20, 2009

• I chewed all the fat out so you wouldn't have to! 

I've been working on this site for almost a year and I love my residual income, If you want to know more, give me a shout. Or visit my link on my homepage for details on what I do.

MamaWorking

Answer by MamaWorking at 2:21 PM on Jan. 20, 2009

• Part-Time or Full-Time Position
    If you are a self-motivated self starter who enjoys working from home, then we have a position for you.
    This position requires you to have a quiet place to work, phone, and computer with internet.
    You would be gathering customer information, access their needs, and set-up new accounts.
    You can be flexible with your schedule, but consistent. No experience necessary, will train.

Serious Inquiries only: sherrilynn@slp777.ws
    SLPERRY

Answer by SLPERRY at 9:39 AM on Jan. 21, 2009

• If looking for a JOB, what are your marketable skills and previous experiences? If you are looking for a BUSINESS, go with your passions, things that interest and motivate you the most. Build a list and use that to begin your search. General rule of thumb: Never pay for a job (businesses, on the other hand, usually involve some expenses).

Find a rep to contact, check out their websites, ask questions, do your own independent research. Check resources such as www.bbb.org for potential scams.
    nuwave06

Answer by nuwave06 at 4:49 PM on Jan. 22, 2009

• Hey, know that if it's a job you shouldn't have to pay anything but these are really hard to find. I would suggest a home business which will require an investment but find one that is reputable and doesn't cost a lot to start. Also, find one that more than one specific group of people would want or need so that you don't really have to sell. It's a tough search; I've been burned a lot so I know. E-mail me if you have any more questions about my home business. Also, you can take a hobby you have and find a way to sell or market it. Like, I do custom cakes on the side as well for a little money.
    Mimi2mommy

Answer by Mimi2mommy at 2:14 AM on Jan. 25, 2009