Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Where can I get dental work done when I have the Access card?

I need major dental work done. I have never had the best teeth and now they are just crumbling and falling out and its affecting the way I eat. I have the Access card and now job at the moment and I need something done .... SOON! And not sure what to do! :(

Answer Question

Asked by Anonymous at 11:04 AM on Jan. 20, 2009 in Health

Answers (2)
  • call ahcccs. there coverage sux ass for adults though so good luck. i have ahcccs also.

    Answer by Anonymous at 11:59 AM on Jan. 20, 2009

  • Hi, if you need additional coverage for your dental I know a great program that can help you. Good luck and I hope you do find a way to get those teeth taken care of!

    Answer by businesswife1 at 1:55 PM on Jan. 20, 2009

Join CafeMom now to contribute your answer and become part of our community. It's free and takes just a minute.