Answer by krazyash023 at 11:16 AM on Jan. 20, 2009
Answer by Mom2beX2 at 11:23 AM on Jan. 20, 2009
Answer by MR777 at 11:44 AM on Jan. 20, 2009
Answer by MR777 at 11:45 AM on Jan. 20, 2009
I was induced with pitocin and did not want an epidural. After 10 hours of labor and I stopped dilating the doctor decided it was best if I had a c-section. They gave me some information and gave some time to think about it. I decided that it would be best for the c-section and they gave me an epidural right away. Turns out the doctor made a very good decision. My son could have possible died if I had tried to give birth naturally.
Answer by JeremysMom at 11:51 AM on Jan. 20, 2009
Answer by Kennadismom at 12:02 PM on Jan. 20, 2009
Answer by LolosMom at 12:03 PM on Jan. 20, 2009
I was given pitocin with my first born, she was two weeks late. I refused the epidural and when I decided I wanted it too late! Once given the pitocin, I went right into labor.
Answer by mommiedear at 12:13 PM on Jan. 20, 2009
Answer by ldylancer03 at 12:25 PM on Jan. 20, 2009
Answer by BabyGsMaMa13 at 12:28 PM on Jan. 20, 2009
Next question overall
Have you ever read a post that was so bad that you reported or wanted to...