I need help with pantyhose.

I need some serious help...seems like whenever I buy pantyhose they get a run like 3 wears later, like they don't last that long. Does anyone have any suggestions? Or specific brands that look nice and might last longer? Or have any of you used that spray on stuff that is supposed to look like pantyhose? I've had 3 job interviews this past week, and I noticed I already have a run in my new ones. Thanks in advance.

prettyrayray

Asked by prettyrayray at 11:13 AM on Jan. 20, 2009 in Beauty & Style

• I use lightweight tights in the winter. The dark ones look more natural. Also in summer it seems the hose with spandex last much longer.
    LISATV

Answer by LISATV at 4:33 PM on Jan. 20, 2009

• Number one, I always make sure I use lotion & file any rough spots on my nails & hands. Then I use a ankle length pair on my hands when I put the ones I want to wear on. Also keep them in the wink minifreezer, it helps!

dansuehath

Answer by dansuehath at 7:15 PM on Jan. 20, 2009

• They have the thicker ones that are for winter. Not opaque but not as see through asa pantyhose. They don't have feet on them.
    Anonymous

• Washing them first as soon as they come out of the packaging seems to help.
    Philly247

Answer by Philly247 at 12:14 PM on Jan. 21, 2009

• I just don't wear pantyhose. They just don't look as good to me, when a great pair of heels and some lotion make my legs look soooo much better.
    Kassey713

Answer by Kassey713 at 2:51 PM on Jan. 21, 2009

• I wear pantyhose everyday.The pantyhose I rarely have problems with are Leggs Sheer Energy and Hanes Alive.And someone said before about washing them before wearing.Do it.It does help,alot.
    MrsMarianne

Answer by MrsMarianne at 10:54 PM on Feb. 5, 2009