Where is a good place to shop for difficult bra sizes?

I've been having problems finding a bra that fits properly. Too small and I bulg out the top, band size is too big and I find my boobs resting on my middle. So I did a bra fitting measurement. I'm a 34G! I've been wearing 36DD to 36DDD, but the band was too loose. Where on Earth do I find a 34G? that doesn't look like it was made by the military or something?

luvmypolywogs

Asked by luvmypolywogs at 11:14 AM on Jan. 20, 2009 in Shopping

• Found it! Here's the website: www.myintimacy.com

G'luck!
    Laura1229

Answer by Laura1229 at 11:25 AM on Jan. 20, 2009

• I was going to say Lane Bryant, but I'm not sure they'd have that band size there or not. There was a store I saw at the mall a few weeks ago that specializes in stuff like that, but I can't remember the name. I'll look it up & PM it to ya.
    Laura1229

Answer by Laura1229 at 11:20 AM on Jan. 20, 2009

• First of all Go to Lane Briant It is a plus size store. I wear a 34 E and I shop there. Their smallest size is 38, but you can buy the hooks at a sewing store to make it smaller, or take it to a tailor ($5 at most) and they can do it for you. Ask them to do a bra fitting. It is free. You may also find that your 34 G is wrong as well.
    navy-wife

Answer by navy-wife at 11:20 AM on Jan. 20, 2009

• Layne Bryant or the Bally/Playtex store (we have an outlet) You might have to custom order a bra.
    RugersMommy06

Answer by RugersMommy06 at 12:20 PM on Jan. 20, 2009