is your hubby a pig/lazy??

mine is, its like cleaning up after another child! he just throws things anywhere and expects me to clean it up or if it ends up in the trash or lost, he blames it on me because of his lazy butt

americansugar80

Asked by americansugar80 at 11:16 AM on Jan. 20, 2009 in Just for Fun

• My husband is disgusting. I swear he wasn't this bad when we met but also there were things that I didn't mind before but do now.
    He hordes things and it is cluttering our house and makes it impossible for me to keep a clean house. I've started throwing things out. But I have to do it after he's already left for work because he'll go through the trash and pull crap out!
    He picks his nose and rolls his buggers so he can flick them. He'll blow his nose and then make a snack for the kids. I tell him he needs to wash his hands after picking/blowing because it's gross. He'll scratch his butt crack on the skin or his balls and when I say something he'll say I had a shower it's clean. Nasty! He will chew with his mouth open and make nasty masticating noises when he eats. He's disgusting!
    AmandaH321

Answer by AmandaH321 at 11:23 AM on Jan. 20, 2009

• No my fiance is not a pig...nor would I tolerate it...
    He cleans the house better than I do.
    Dannee

Answer by Dannee at 11:19 AM on Jan. 20, 2009

• YES!!!
    That's why I'm in the middle of a divorce after 23 yrs of marriage!
    Some women think that EVERY woman can put their "foot down", or "sound off at the mouth" & a man will listen!
    B.S.!
    ALL men don't listen!
    They just dig in even deeper with their male stubborn stupid pride & start yelling.
    I WAS a strong, independant, "mouthy" woman once too. Unfortunately, I married a, "do it his way" or "live with it" man.
    NOW...I'm doing it "MY" way, once again!
    catysnanny

Answer by catysnanny at 11:42 AM on Jan. 20, 2009

• Mine can be a pig but not lazy. He works hard.
    elainecat

Answer by elainecat at 2:42 PM on Jan. 20, 2009

• Nope, he is pretty neat.
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 6:26 AM on Jan. 21, 2009