have you cheated or are you cheating??

go anon if you want.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:23 AM on Jan. 20, 2009 in Just for Fun

• just want to point out a spychological fact. Not everyone who cheats does not love and respect their partner. It's just not true. Just wanted to give you that tidbit.
    sexy_with_5

Answer by sexy_with_5 at 8:31 AM on Jan. 21, 2009

• no and no
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:24 AM on Jan. 20, 2009

• Nope to both questions.
    BonesDragonDew

Answer by BonesDragonDew at 11:25 AM on Jan. 20, 2009

• I have NEVER and NEVER would cheat on my husband in a million years. I have cheated on one person and that was to be with my now husband.
    asholan_07

Answer by asholan_07 at 11:30 AM on Jan. 20, 2009

• I cheated on an ex bf, would never do it again... only did it because he was cheating, and yes I know two wrongs don't make a right... it was childish and dumb.
    xxhazeldovexx

Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 11:35 AM on Jan. 20, 2009

• Yes. In fact, I'm cheating right now. Do you have any idea how hard it is to type while you're being bounced around?!? It's no easy feat ---- let me tell you! You should be very, VERY impressed right now!
    Laura1229

Answer by Laura1229 at 11:36 AM on Jan. 20, 2009

LMAO love it
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:39 AM on Jan. 20, 2009

• i never have on a boyfriend or my hubby but i was the other girl in a marriage..i know it was wrong. but in the end i ended up being good friends with both and one night we had a threesome and all was okay lol...but still bad. i know.
    Anonymous

• I cheated on my ex-husband with my current fiancee... however, the ex hubby had already taken all of my money, pissed off my family, and had done a few other unforgivable things BEFORE I cheated... yes it's a coward's way out of a marriage I suppose, but I was a lot younger at the time and pretty dumb too.
    Anonymous

• I would never cheat .After going through that experince of my ex-fianc`e having affair and the hurt and humilation I experinced.I could never think of doing that to my husband.From my experince,I learned that if a person cheats in a relationship it means they never really loved and respected you in the first place.
    Jeffsmom87

Answer by Jeffsmom87 at 10:37 PM on Jan. 20, 2009