Hooled on Phonics can some one help?

Hi i have been using hooked on phonics with my son. has anyone used this program successfully? we are making baby steps and want some advice on the best way to use it?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:36 PM on Jul. 18, 2008 in School-Age Kids (5-8)

• Hooled on Phonics can some one help?
    Do you mean HOOKED on Phonics?
    Anonymous

• yes she meant HOOKED on phonic read the details she didn't misspelled it in the details.... gosh everyone does make typos now and then.

I've got an older Hooked on Phonics program from the 1993 that I'm going to be using with my kids... I just plan on taking slowly and progress them as they master the set skills...so I'll move it along on their pace...which is what the program that I got (from eBay) suggested. I don't know if that helps you out or not.
    SAHMinIL

Answer by SAHMinIL at 11:46 PM on Jul. 18, 2008

• How old is your child?
    kendaleigh

Answer by kendaleigh at 3:03 AM on Jul. 19, 2008

• OMG, that progrm is awesome! I got it for Damian as a present, and made a big deal ouut of the chart and the progress. I never forced him to do it and he could do as many lessons as he wanted but if he started to rush through, he had to stop. My son reads EVERYTHING now, and he didn't read AT ALL when we started.
    bella214

Answer by bella214 at 9:53 AM on Jul. 24, 2008