what are all the reason's a cervics would be high and soft besides pregnancy or ovulation...

Well december 23rd is when af came and left on the 27th and i had ordered and started taking vitex Dong Quai and black cohosh 3x a day everyday starting on the 28th on up until my usually date of ovulation which was suppose to be jan.6-10 but all of those days my cervics stayed low and firm and never did i get my ovulation pain on my right side starting on the 12th it was high and soft and i had watery discharge that i had never experenced before so i googled and i read its a sign of ovulation so i waited thinking i would start feeling ovulation cramps on my right or left side never did and here it is the 20th and still a high soft cervics ....... im scared that maybe the herbs i took set me back but i also read that they help with menstrual cramps etc.. so i was thinking that if i ovulated maybe i just couldnt feel it .. but wouldnt the cervic go back to low and firm ....

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:30 AM on Jan. 20, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• This is an amazing website and it will help you a ton.
    http://beautifulcervix.com/photos-of-cervix/
    Black cohosh 3X per day?!?!? IMO, that is way too much. And Black Cohosh is dangerous stuff. (I use herbs to cure almost everything and won't touch the stuff)
    navy-wife

Answer by navy-wife at 11:46 AM on Jan. 20, 2009