Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

2 Bumps

I feel disrespected...........

Since i was pregnant my relationship with my husband changed, now that the baby's born things are worst. When i was pregnant i was mistreated and ignored, he was on fb every nite while i felt neglected.he cheated on me emotionally with some girl on fb, we were arguing everyday now it's been a month and he wants sex he said he wants to have sex so badly , i told him we need to talk before we get sexual he refuses, and he said he would think about it now he said forget it he doesn't want to have sex anymore. What am i suppose to think? what is he afraid of? i am very serious if we don't have that talk where i can express my feelings telling him how much he hurts me i don't think i can do it. The question is am i wrong for feeling that way? i mean when i was pregnant he wouldn't even touch me cause he said i was fat and he wasn't there when i gave birth cause he chose not too, i know this because i read on his fb page where he told this girl" he will not go to the hospital if i didn't ask him too" this man really hurts you guys, now he wont talk about what has happened what do i do he wont even go to counseling i'm at my wits end heeeeellllp

Answer Question

Asked by Anonymous at 10:03 PM on Mar. 1, 2012 in Relationships

Answers (7)
  • I would get some counseling by myself if it were me. And the main thing I would ask myself is if he is worth it. He might be the father of your child, but he wasn't even there for the birth. And he's already cheated emotionally.

    What kind of person is that? Is he worth MY time? Instead of waiting for him to come around and decide what he wants, take charge of the situation for yourself.

    Answer by balagan_imma at 10:19 PM on Mar. 1, 2012

  • I'm sure you would not like to know my response to this so I will just agree with bal and give her a vote up.. She said it with so much more tact than I would have.

    Hugs to ya momma, stay strong and do whats right for you and your child. To hell with him

    Answer by midnightmoma at 10:35 PM on Mar. 1, 2012

  • COUNSELING. Go yourself if he won't go with you. Quite frankly, from what you write, if he was out of the picture you'd be much better off.

    Answer by gdiamante at 2:37 AM on Mar. 2, 2012

  • I would have left when the mistreatment started. You need a lawyer

    Answer by rkoloms at 5:56 AM on Mar. 2, 2012

  • i will not hv sex with him I wl tl him to get it from that witch on fb

    Answer by smiley745 at 6:22 PM on Mar. 2, 2012

  • Prepare for a divorce. This guy is a jerk for being that way to the mother of his child! DO NOT GIVE HIM MORE CHANCES! You'll only be sorry you did. If I were you, I'd be angry up the wall. You're pregnant and all he does is flirt with some girl on FB? come on! See how much he likes it when he has to pay child support! And I mean, make him pay for as much as possible. If that doesn't teach him the consequences of his actions, then he's just stupid. Be glad you found out sooner than later and not stuck with such a stupid guy. I would print out those FB posts and hide it somewhere safe or give to a lawyer as proof for divorce. That is the most important thing you could do so if you don't listen to anything else I write, then at least save the proof in case you need it. Trust me, I've seen friends go through the same and they had tons of proof that wouldve helped but didn't keep it. That is just my legal perspective on this.

    Answer by hellokittykat at 6:24 AM on Mar. 3, 2012

  • Im with yall! I gave midnight a thumbs up....oooohhh, you wouldnt want me to start talking about a douchebag like your guy!

    Go tell him to rub his itch somewhere else..... OMG..... Enough said... Im pissed! Get a lawyer.

    Answer by PatandChugs at 6:33 AM on Mar. 3, 2012

Join CafeMom now to contribute your answer and become part of our community. It's free and takes just a minute.