Which bottles and drops ins are great to use for BF babies?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:38 AM on Jan. 20, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• i used advent bottles for my bf baby.
    vampire2007

Answer by vampire2007 at 11:41 AM on Jan. 20, 2009

• Oo good question! I was going to ask this myself here soon :) I want to use drop in with this one as well but I guess we'll see!
    Xynyth

Answer by Xynyth at 11:43 AM on Jan. 20, 2009

• Breast flow by safty first http://www.breastflow.co.uk/video.htm
    Farrahann

Answer by Farrahann at 11:50 AM on Jan. 20, 2009

• advent for me too
    gypsymama532

Answer by gypsymama532 at 11:51 AM on Jan. 20, 2009

• I had no problems with the Playtex bottles and liners. I bought them because I was breastfeeding, but they also worked fine when we switched to formula.
    TweenAndTwinMom

Answer by TweenAndTwinMom at 12:10 PM on Jan. 20, 2009

• I use playtex drop ins. I never need the large bottles because babies don't need as much breastmilk. My baby is almost ten months old and takes the small bottle drop ins. They hold 5 oz. That is plenty for him.
    aeemom

Answer by aeemom at 12:12 PM on Jan. 20, 2009

• i used playtex drop ins and bottles too. (my son took breast milk from them at about 2 months when i went back to work) they worked really well, but personally i thought it just got too expensive having to buy drop-ins all the time so we switched to soothie bottles and they work just as well =]
    lmybo

Answer by lmybo at 1:06 PM on Jan. 20, 2009

• We use the Playtex Ventiare Wide bottles with the slow-flow nipples (so that she doesn't get used to the luxury of milk coming out fast). She goes from breast to bottle and back just great. I thought about using the drop ins. But when I'm freezing breastmilk in plastic bags, using plastic liners seems like an awful waste of a lot of plastic. And it's cheaper to not have to buy the drop-ins. Also, as long as your not heating up the actual bottle, which in the instance of thawing frozen breastmilk, you're not, you don't need to worry about BPA or anything.
    kynziesmom

Answer by kynziesmom at 2:29 PM on Jan. 20, 2009

• Adiri bottles-they are like a real boob! Well worth the money u can find them at babiesrus!
    trainsNdolls

Answer by trainsNdolls at 8:20 PM on Jan. 20, 2009

• Optimally, none. Bottles can cause problems with nursing, so they should be avoided whenever possible.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 5:19 AM on Jan. 21, 2009