What specifically needs "Change" in your life or community that Barack Obama will help? Please be specific.

mustbeGRACE

Asked by mustbeGRACE at 11:45 AM on Jan. 20, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• Nothing the past 8 years we have done so well. We are home owners to a home we can afford. We have retirement, investments and savings. We have a great income and can afford to send our child to a good school. We give far more to charity than our new President has given. We don't need change we need to not have our taxes raised and need to be able to continue to live our great life. We made good life choices like many others who are doing well in life. We have never depended on the Government to make our life good. We believe we have the right to life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness. We know the government is there to make sure we remain free and safe everything else is on us. Until our citizens feel the same way this country will remain in the crapper.

Anonymous

• Goodness, well in the downtown portion of our city its very low income to say the least and the people don't care about their homes their health etc. In other words its a ghetto! I think if the people in the ghettos have someone "powerful" to look up to that will motivate them to better their surroundings and most importantly better themselves.

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:48 AM on Jan. 20, 2009

• Nothing. I have a great life. He can not raise my taxes though. Thatd be awesome. I dont like paying for programs I dont use and others abuse.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:49 AM on Jan. 20, 2009

• our community is good. cattle prices arent the best in the world. i would love affordable health care for the fam. but we are getting by great, and are happy with our lives.
    ivelostmyself

Answer by ivelostmyself at 11:58 AM on Jan. 20, 2009

• I would love for the war to subside soon, its been going on for so long and familys want their loved ones home.
    mommymomo07

Answer by mommymomo07 at 12:01 PM on Jan. 20, 2009