gerber graduates

how old was your child when you introduced the gerber graduates? my daughter is almost 8 months and we started her on them...she loves it and its all we can get her to eat...was it too early?

maddoxsmommy605

Asked by maddoxsmommy605 at 11:49 AM on Jan. 20, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• imo...no. my son will be 8 months on the 29th. has been eating gerber graduates for 2 months. and yes... it is all he will eat. i mean no baby food whatsoever! i have a dr appt tomorrow and i will ask about it, but hey, its made for babies, and he gets enough breastmilk
    treefroggreen

Answer by treefroggreen at 11:51 AM on Jan. 20, 2009

• My kids never really used them. I used to just give the kids what ever we were eating. I do not think this is to early and it should be okay that this is all she really wants to eat.

You could try cutting up bananas or other fruit into small pieces to see if she will eat that.

Good Luck
    cornflakegirl3

Answer by cornflakegirl3 at 11:54 AM on Jan. 20, 2009

• No not at all ...My daughter started eating table food at 8 months and by 9 months all she ate was table food. In my opinion I don't recomend gerber graduates ...they just grossed me out the look & smell of them. I'd rather she ate what I cooked so I knew what was in the food.
    MrsPilat

Answer by MrsPilat at 11:55 AM on Jan. 20, 2009

• I say don't waste you money on that. Just give your baby what you eat.
    Anonymous

• My DD hates them !!!! Always has she is 2 now and she has been eating what we ate since about 10 months.
    baby1love

Answer by baby1love at 1:55 PM on Jan. 30, 2009