VERY low cervix?? TMI

i will be 7 weeks tomorrow and i just noticed my cervix is very low (but closed and hard), maybe like a half finger deep. This worries me. i have had on successful pregnancy and one very early miscarriage. I'm experincing lots of pregnancy symptoms and NO bleeding or cramping. Should i be worred??

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:52 AM on Jan. 20, 2009 in Pregnancy

• i can't speak for you, but i also had/have a very low cervix. i carried really low with my first daughter & now that i'm pregnant with my 2nd i'm in the same situation as you. i don't think there is anything to worry about as long there's no bleeding or complications. i preferred to abstain from sex most of my 2nd pregnancy, though, because it's incredibly uncomfortable & i'm just paranoid. haha. the most annoying thing about it is since i'm about 8 months the baby puts a lot of weight on my lower pelvic area & causes me to cramp & feel extreme pressure. also, i feel the kicks lower & it almost feels like it hits my bones sometimes. maybe you won't have that problem, but if you do you'll know what's going on. =)
    mirandasunshine

Answer by mirandasunshine at 4:57 AM on Jan. 24, 2009