Does anyone know anything about Combi Shuttle Carseats?

I was wanting to get a Combi side by side stroller for my kids, a little boy who is 19 months and Im due in June with a little girl.They have a carseat the Combi Shuttle to go with it for my daughter. It doesnt get very good reviews on Babies R Us but I was wondering if any of you had ever used one or have one or having anything good or bad to say about them. I really like the double stroller that the carseat can fit to and it would come in handy when my daughter gets a little older. Any advise would help me. Thanks so much!

Manda_62007

Asked by Manda_62007 at 12:04 PM on Jan. 20, 2009 in General Parenting

• my ds had a combi bouncer and HATED it, very nice and cute but not comfortable enough for him... idk about the stroller...
    AmaliaD

Answer by AmaliaD at 3:13 PM on Jan. 20, 2009