pink eye

what can i take for pink eye while pregnant?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:07 PM on Jan. 20, 2009 in Pregnancy

• There is a homeopathic eye ointment "Hyland for pink eye" most grocery stores, heath food stores sale it. Make sure you wash all your bedding, and keep washing those hands pink eye is very contagious!!  Always call your Doctor to make sure.

mommiedear

Answer by mommiedear at 12:10 PM on Jan. 20, 2009

• Go to the dr. there are 2 different types of pink eye, and only your dr can tell you which you have and how to treat it.
    LolosMom

Answer by LolosMom at 12:11 PM on Jan. 20, 2009

• Do you know anyone breastfeeding? The best cure for pink eye is breastmilk in the eye. Just use a clean eye dropper to put in a few drops every few hours.Store milk in the fridge between usage and get fresh milk ever 3 days if not healed by then. Good Luck!
    navy-wife

Answer by navy-wife at 12:15 PM on Jan. 20, 2009

• There are two different types of Pink Eye, bacterial and viral. Only a doctor can tell which kind you have. If it's bacterial, you'll need a medicated eye drop. If it's viral, the only thing you can do is wait for it to go away(like a cold in your eye). I work for an Opthamalogist. Good luck!
    blainesmommy03

Answer by blainesmommy03 at 12:23 PM on Jan. 20, 2009

• thank you for everybodys advice
    Anonymous

• If you for some reason can't take anything (IDK) I used Johnson's baby shampoo to thoroughly wash my eyes inside and around. After that, I washed my hands with antibacterial soap like crazy!! Good luck mama!!
    babyruby02

Answer by babyruby02 at 2:35 PM on Jan. 20, 2009