From BFF to...sister-in-laws

Did any of you ever got serious with your BFF's brother and have kids together? Knowing your BFF told you not to get with her brother in the first place...
Did your friendship change at all once you went from friends to family?

jmartin571982

Asked by jmartin571982 at 12:12 PM on Jan. 20, 2009 in Relationships

• lol!! I just started dating my bff brother 4 months ago so far we have just gotten closer We love each other like sisters but I dont have kids wit her brother yet but were curently working on it.. =)
    rissa1789

Answer by rissa1789 at 12:24 PM on Jan. 20, 2009

• I had a close friend who began dating my brother, and then they moved in together. It didn't bother me, until she began treating him the way she did every other man she was ever with. I warned my brother about her, but he's an idiot anyway. So needless to say, we are no longer friends. Not on my end, but I think she felt she needed to avoid me because of the situation.
    Tiffany237

Answer by Tiffany237 at 1:06 PM on Jan. 20, 2009

• Any friend I ever had that dated my brother... is no longer a friend. Blood is almost always thicker than water so to speak and the friendship usually will end if you were friends first. My SIL is a very good friend to me, but I'd never tell her anything I didn't want her brother to know because her loyalty will be to him (as it should be)
    lisa_ann_p

Answer by lisa_ann_p at 1:16 PM on Jan. 20, 2009