Has anyone else had this problem?

I am 11 weeks and 2 days pregnant and so far have only had some nausea, no vomiting at all. Then today I was in the middle of eating my breakfast when I had to run to the bathroom and threw up like 6 times! (TMI) I thought morning sickness was supposed to ease up around this time, not just start! Anyone else have this happen or have any clue what's up? I hope this isnt just the start of it! Maybe it was just a fluke... Help!

JulieNKyle

Asked by JulieNKyle at 12:22 PM on Jan. 20, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Mine started at 8 weeks with my second, but my sister with both of hers started at 12 weeks. It is different for everyone. Did you wait to eat longer than normal? I am 29 weeks and I find that if wait even 45 minutes longer than normal to eat, I get very nauseous.
    With my first I didn't have any morning sickness in the first trimester. But in the third trimester, I had terrible blood sugar drops every afternoon.
    reflect1light

Answer by reflect1light at 12:27 PM on Jan. 20, 2009

• I hate to tell you this but when my mother-in-law was pregnant with her son she was sick every single day she was pregnant, and this is no joke. But on the other hand it might have just been something you ate. When I was pregnant with my son I only got nausous, but then one day when I was about 12 weeks pregnant I got sick on and off all day, but just for one day, and i think it was b/c of what i had had for dinner that night.
    smltwnmom

Answer by smltwnmom at 12:29 PM on Jan. 20, 2009

• i couldnt brush my teeth through the entirety of both pregnancies without gagging or vomiting,ususally it ends when your three months but not for everyone
    stressesdmom41

Answer by stressesdmom41 at 12:32 PM on Jan. 20, 2009

• UUUUgh! I hope it doesnt last the whole time!! It was wierd! I didnt even feel sick. Just all the sudden, bye bye oatmeal! lol
    JulieNKyle

Answer by JulieNKyle at 12:36 PM on Jan. 20, 2009

• i was vomiting all the time between 2-7 months so...

but do not let ppl tell u that if u r sick the whole time it is twins...that is NOT true..lol
    HAUTMAMMA3908

Answer by HAUTMAMMA3908 at 9:13 PM on Jan. 22, 2009