A little more than just looking!

I know all men look and I've seen my DH do it plenty of times. But what would you say about this? Before I got pregnant we walked in to a convenient store. A girl is in there and of course she's attractive and a bit sleezy looking. My DH and I walk out and he didn't get a good look at her so he goes out to pump gas while I get in the truck and wait. He gets done and keeps glancing up at the door and starts "acting" like he is searching for something in the back of the truck but keeping an eye on the door and stalling so he could check her out when she walked out. Finally after sitting there watching him act like an idiot I yelled "Are you going to get in the d*mn truck or keep standing out there looking like a desperate fool in front of your wife?" Of Course he denied it and we fought about it. Later he confessed. Then, after having my baby I was feeling vert upset over my appearance. Continued.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:30 PM on Jan. 20, 2009 in Relationships

• I had just went through a complete change! I had scars all over my legs and body due to a sever pregnancy rash, stretch marks and fat. Then this girl comes over with my sister. Thin, tan and wearing short shorts. We are in our room and as soon as they walk in he is acting like he is about to jump out of his skin to go in there to see her. I notice this ofcourse and glare at him evily. I said "You know what? You can just stay in here." then I went to fix my baby a bottle. As soon as I walked out he came trotting behind me to say "hi" I got mad. Not because he seen her but because he was acting so stupid and desperate to look at her! Like a lion trying to crawl out of a cage or something. He denied this also and later confessed he just did it to check her out.
    Anonymous

• I would say I know exactly what you mean. The only difference, mine never admitted it and never will.
    Anonymous

• Don't worry anon 12:49. It took an act of congress to get mine to admit! lol
    Anonymous

• thats awful. but what is your question? your husband is totally insensitive but he must still love you cause you guys are married. i just don't know it he respects you.
    melody77

Answer by melody77 at 1:05 PM on Jan. 20, 2009

• But what would you say about this? That was my question. I just want some opinions/advice on it.
    Anonymous

• He's a man... a not very smart one to let his woman see him doing it... but a man lol
    lisa_ann_p

Answer by lisa_ann_p at 1:12 PM on Jan. 20, 2009

• my man doesn't do this. I am sure he looks at women but I never catch him gawking or staring. If I did, I wouldn't be pissed unless it happened all the time and like you, I said something about it and he kept doing it.

I have a question for you...is hubby attractive? Maybe he feels like he's not and just wants some attention. If he's hot, maybe he is full of himself and now that there is added responsibility in his life, he is going overboard acting like an ass.

Either way, best of luck to you. Men are exhausting.
    MammaMia72

Answer by MammaMia72 at 1:22 PM on Jan. 20, 2009

• No, he could care less if he gets attention from women he just wants to have eye candy! But to me that is pushing it too far...No one should be that desperate...It's kinda saying a lot about me, don't you think?
    Anonymous

• I'd say... "Officer, I don't know how he got that giant dent in his forehead".
    PaceMyself

Answer by PaceMyself at 3:56 PM on Jan. 20, 2009

• im sorryMy mother is a big prayer ..i will tell her to pray for you.. Everything will be all right good luck tell after how he is doing

HAUTMAMMA3908

Answer by HAUTMAMMA3908 at 9:07 PM on Jan. 22, 2009