My SO wants anal sex.

I have tried to let him try it, but it hurt and I have been afraid since then. I would like to be able to do this, but don't want to hurt. Any tips on things I can do to ease the pain/discomfort??

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:50 PM on Jul. 18, 2008 in Relationships

• Anal Eaze is questionable as it's a desensitizer and will numb the area - if something is amiss, you really want to know about it. Relaxation is key - take a warm bath before or play in the tub (but don't forget the lube!) to help you relax. Some men start with their finger to get you used to opening up to the sensations.

Other tips: Making sure you are regular with BMs and not constipated will help. Some people will do an enema before anal sex. NEVER switch back to vaginal sex after anal play - there is bacteria that will give you vaginal infections. Some people use a condom during anal for mental reasons as well as health. If no condom is used, make sure the man urinates afterwards to remove any matter that may get in his urinary opening.

Lots of people really enjoy anal and some even orgasm from it. Relax, take it slow, communicate, lube up... have fun!!
    Trinjo

Answer by Trinjo at 1:19 AM on Jul. 19, 2008

• KY-Jelly or Vaseline
    Lube him up, and smear some on yourself, then have him slowly work to it and not rush it. Go in alittle at a time till its all in. Just don't rush, and be sure to Relax. If you are tense, it will tighten up your muscles there. So relax so it wont hurt, the more relax you are the easier he can slide in.
    Anonymous

• Get a toy from a shop and pick a littler size and do it yourself until you start feeling more like letting your man join in. You have more control that way too when you are first starting out.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:01 AM on Jul. 19, 2008

• WOW you and I are in the same boat...thats ALL he wants! Lol....Hmm...id say try with toys at your own pace. Men can get too excited and get rough and then its no fun. Its hurts most when your not lubed up enough or force it. Take time. If you do, youll both enjoy it. :)
    briyeti

Answer by briyeti at 12:03 AM on Jul. 19, 2008

• Have vaginal sex before you start with the anal. It will help relax the muscles. If you masturbate while he's getting in there it will also help you and the muscles relax.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:06 AM on Jul. 19, 2008

• Man... guys must be chatin' it up about this anal thing because my guy is the same way. He always wants that, especially if he has been drinking. I myself don't like doing it because it hurts me too, but on the special occasions when I do let him we always use the hot lube stuff that warms up, makes it better for both of us and I try to hold him back from getting too excited because once he gets going there's no way he's going to be easy or slow... I guess it is different for everyone. Good Luck :)
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:09 AM on Jul. 19, 2008

• That is all my husband has talked about since before we got married 4 years ago and I was hesitant to do it because of a past experience but I decided to try it with my DH anyways.
    First rule: It is going to take a few times before you can reallt start getting into it.
    Second rule: Use lots of lube whether its KY, Astroglide, or Vaseline you need plenty of it.
    Third rule: Get into a position where you can play with your clit, this will help you focus your attention from the booty are
    Fouth and last rule: Take your time and have plenty of patience.

Good Luck and happy butt humping :)
    JustinScottsMom

Answer by JustinScottsMom at 12:18 AM on Jul. 19, 2008

• I would never do it. it's degrading and since I am a Christian and the Bible forbids it, there ya go.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:25 AM on Jul. 19, 2008

• VERY SLOW!!!!! LUBE LUBE LUBE!!! This will east the discomfort. Alcohol? LOL!!!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:48 AM on Jul. 19, 2008

• "ANAL EAZE" from an adult store. it works wonders!
    mommy-in-pink

Answer by mommy-in-pink at 1:06 AM on Jul. 19, 2008