anyone else feel this?

Im 26 weeks with my second baby he is a little wiggle worm every day hes a moving all the time lol as if he cant get comfy or something lol. But right now he is moving alot like he is trying to turn around or something and it doesnt hurt but its really uncomfortble anyone else ever feel there baby move and its kind of a odd type feeling like not painful but not comfy?
My belly looks funny right now cuz you can see little knees or elbows or feet sticking out of me. So strange .

Mommy2B04

Asked by Mommy2B04 at 12:54 PM on Jan. 20, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Lol I'm 26 weeks too and I have the same feelings!!It feels really odd and kind of even freaks me out at times!!
    Aidensmommy2be

Answer by Aidensmommy2be at 12:59 PM on Jan. 20, 2009

• oh yeah sometimes i would have to push my son back down cuz it felt like he was trying to stretch or something, but he was pushing to hard on my ribs!
    disheveled

Answer by disheveled at 1:37 PM on Jan. 20, 2009

• Yep, and it just gets worse as they get bigger. My son didn't decide to turn head down until about 36 weeks, at which point he always had to be head down, meaning if I was lying on my left side, he'd wiggle around until his head was over there, and if I rolled over onto my right side, he'd wiggle around until his head was over there. Not fun with a full-size baby in there. But get used to it. Just remember that movement is good and means everything's ok and maybe that will help get you through it. :-)

DragonRiderMD

Answer by DragonRiderMD at 1:44 PM on Jan. 20, 2009

• Yes, I"m 33 weeks and it's starting to become uncomfortable. It doesn't hurt or anything, I'm just getting tired of this little girl moving so much! She's been head down for many weeks now, so I guess she just likes flailing her feet around or something.
    Anonymous

• yea i had that alllot..lol

my belly would laways look so odd i wouldnt wanna go to walmart b/c it looked so funny
    HAUTMAMMA3908

Answer by HAUTMAMMA3908 at 8:30 PM on Jan. 22, 2009