did anyone see obamas mess up?

he couldnt repeat what the first part was that the guy was saying lol anyone else see it???? maybe he will do good tho just maybe

wendy232425

Asked by wendy232425 at 1:00 PM on Jan. 20, 2009 in Just for Fun

• just maybe.... hhahaa and yes i did see it :)
    krazyash023

Answer by krazyash023 at 1:02 PM on Jan. 20, 2009

• let the drama begin! No president ever does a great job they just do the best they can with what little time they have being president has to be the worst job ever. After all you can please everyone hes bound to make some people mad and others happy.
    Anonymous

• lol and how many "mistakes" Bush has made...
    don't expect the man to be perfect!
    babycakes254

Answer by babycakes254 at 1:03 PM on Jan. 20, 2009

• im not putting him down yet i just think its funny he has already messed up
    wendy232425

Answer by wendy232425 at 1:04 PM on Jan. 20, 2009

• Under that kind of stress of the moment. I would have forgot my lines too. He did great in his speech.

Answer by louise2 at 1:04 PM on Jan. 20, 2009

• YES, I SAW THAT, AND HE WAS NERVOUS, AS ANYONE WOULD BE AND THAT MAKES HIM THE MORE HUMAN!

Answer by older at 1:04 PM on Jan. 20, 2009

• Its really funny that you pick out the "mess up". You are definilty one of those people that will not be pleased not matter what.
    Anonymous

• Dude, had I been in his shoes I'd have forgotten my first name!!! I hate speaking in front of a crowd, but in front of the ENTIRE WORLD...yeah I'd be a passed out joke.

Give him some slack...stumbling over a line isn't any foresight into how he'll run the country.
    munch12502

Answer by munch12502 at 1:05 PM on Jan. 20, 2009

• "He has already messed up". He is now the leader of our country, I think he has much bigger things to worry about right now. But I'm sure you'll watch his every move to pick out his mistakes.
    Anonymous