Well, what do you think?

We now have a mixed race president- what do you think? How exciting is this?

lovetoteachec

Asked by lovetoteachec at 1:02 PM on Jan. 20, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• Great, except he'll allow tons of other mixed race babies to be killed.
    Anonymous

• It's different from the usual Of course but to me it's not anymore exciting. He is just another president and I am looking at WHO he is and WHAT he does for this country not his color.
    Skin color does not determine who makes a good president and we will see how he turns out.

Anonymous

• I don't know. What do you find so exciting about his mixed race? Does it make his character better?

QuinnMae

Answer by QuinnMae at 1:05 PM on Jan. 20, 2009

• I think you've already lost SOME peoples respect on this site.. and I think you should probably stop posting questions now. Of course you won't though
    krazyash023

Answer by krazyash023 at 1:05 PM on Jan. 20, 2009

• I completely agree, krazyash. She should stop while she's ahead.....if she ever was, that is.
    DusterMommy

Answer by DusterMommy at 1:09 PM on Jan. 20, 2009

• krazyash and dustermommy- seriously- don't you have something better to do today than sit and insult me? HOW LAME!
    lovetoteachec

Answer by lovetoteachec at 1:15 PM on Jan. 20, 2009

i was just thinking the same thing
    mrssundin

Answer by mrssundin at 1:16 PM on Jan. 20, 2009

• That's rich, lovetoteachec. You complaining about others being insulting to YOU. Wow, is the irony lost on you?

QuinnMae

Answer by QuinnMae at 1:18 PM on Jan. 20, 2009

• I guess you wouldn't get it unless you were mixed race- although I know MANY white people who understand the importance of this- HE IS THE FIRST BLACK PRESIDENT!
    lovetoteachec

Answer by lovetoteachec at 1:21 PM on Jan. 20, 2009

• Don't you have something better to do instead of sitting and insulting Bush?!?! Really now..
    krazyash023

Answer by krazyash023 at 1:21 PM on Jan. 20, 2009