having a second child

Has anyone been told not to have a second child because your first one is so well behaved? I get people telling me that all the time because they think the second one will be the worse one.

MonicaGreer21

Asked by MonicaGreer21 at 1:03 PM on Jan. 20, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• mine are both bad lol it depends on the child
    wendy232425

Answer by wendy232425 at 1:05 PM on Jan. 20, 2009

• Every child is different.

Answer by louise2 at 1:07 PM on Jan. 20, 2009

• My first two are great! They're well behaved when it doesn't have to do with their challenges.

My third....man...if he had been the first, he WOULD have been the ONLY. ARRGH!!
    TiccledBlue

Answer by TiccledBlue at 1:08 PM on Jan. 20, 2009

• I thought I'd ask my Family keeps saying not to but I don't want her to be an only child
    MonicaGreer21

Answer by MonicaGreer21 at 1:09 PM on Jan. 20, 2009

• I was told that but it was more of a "haha if you have another child they will probably not turn out as well behaved". Don't listen to them, if you want to have another baby, go for it. Every baby is different.
    MacRayMom

Answer by MacRayMom at 1:28 PM on Jan. 20, 2009

• no two children are exactly the same. but if you do the same with the first and the second, they'll be around the same range. my boy is a wild child and my girl is a princess, but they are both respectable, (she got an award at school last year for most respectful), polite, sweet, and they both think i'm awesome. but they are different people.
    if you want another child, have one. its a great journey and its great fun.
    princezzmommie

Answer by princezzmommie at 7:10 PM on Jan. 20, 2009