Ok cafemoms- do you support our president?

In particular all of you who whined the whole time during Bush's presidency that we HAD to always support our president- how many of you are taking your own advice and supporting Obama?

lovetoteachec

Asked by lovetoteachec at 1:09 PM on Jan. 20, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• im not til he proves he can make a change
    Anonymous

• I'll give him the same support they gave mine.
    LibraryLady200

Answer by LibraryLady200 at 1:10 PM on Jan. 20, 2009

• I agree. I will have to see him in action before I make that judgement. There are already a few things that bother me but we will see! I really do hope he is a good president though.
    Anonymous

• Oh my gosh. Did you get up this morning and think "Hey, I think I'll post as many questions as I can on CM today. Most of them will be disrespectful, and some of them just downright annoying"?

Anonymous

• I will support our President. Even though I didn't vote for him and don't believe in most of his policies. He is still our President and that is not going to change at least for the next 4 years. So whining isn't going to do any good. I will give him a chance.

slick05

Answer by slick05 at 1:12 PM on Jan. 20, 2009

• LOL Anon 12:11. It's funny because it's true.
    QuinnMae

Answer by QuinnMae at 1:13 PM on Jan. 20, 2009

• I agree completely with slick05. He is our president now and deserves our respect and support even if you don't necessarly agree with him.
    luvnmy3kid

Answer by luvnmy3kid at 1:14 PM on Jan. 20, 2009

• i think that he deserves are respect because he is our president just like all the past presidents deserve are respect.
    but, i really need to see him make some changes before i can make up my mind.
    mrssundin

Answer by mrssundin at 1:15 PM on Jan. 20, 2009

• Absolutely. I support Obama in particular, however I support the office of the president more.
    SusieD250

Answer by SusieD250 at 1:15 PM on Jan. 20, 2009

• I agree with slick he wasnt my vote but the U.S has spoken and they want him for a president so untill he really does screw up bad then i will give him the bennifit of the doubt. After all no one is perfect and everyone should get a chance to atleast prove themselfs I wish him the best of luck and cant wait to see what happens.
    Mommy2B04

Answer by Mommy2B04 at 1:15 PM on Jan. 20, 2009