What's the funniest thing your child has ever said?

My daughter says things that crack me up all the time so I just thought I would get a laugh by hearing some of the things your kids say?

AprilDJC

Asked by AprilDJC at 1:11 PM on Jan. 20, 2009 in Preschoolers (3-4)

• My son was telling his auntie, daddy, and me about all the things he loves.... " I love daulphins, I love zebras, I love hippo's, I love penis.... " He was talking about his in particular, but OMG!!! We all just died laughing!!!
    kryssie78

Answer by kryssie78 at 7:45 PM on Jan. 20, 2009

• I'm like you, my kids crack me up daily. I can't even think of one specific, they are just really funny little people. And the best part is they don't have to try, they can come up with good one liners really fast, I can't do that.
    munch12502

Answer by munch12502 at 1:13 PM on Jan. 20, 2009

• When my husband was watching a documentary about planets with our 3yr old son, he kept asking, "Can I go in my ______? (and he'd name the planet they just showed) When they got to the planet Uranus, he said, "Daddy, can I go in my ranus?" Cracked me up when my husband told me this!

BlessedMommy64

Answer by BlessedMommy64 at 1:33 PM on Jan. 20, 2009

• My teenagers have been watching the commercials on tv advertising the land line telephones, and two of them were talking to eachother about them and it was SOO funny, (but it made me feel sooo old!) My daughter said she thinks we should get a land line phone, (because I wont let her have a cell phone) and my son said, "how does that work, can we just plug it in anywhere?" I couldn't help but laugh histerically! We have a land line phone, (for the computer, DUH) Crazy kids!
    jdrae13

Answer by jdrae13 at 1:42 PM on Jan. 20, 2009

• My son (when he was 3) was lying about something, I asked him "Are you lyin?" and he said matter of factly "NO, I'm a tiger!" I laughed so hard and set that lesson on the backburner.
    deedee3849

Answer by deedee3849 at 3:06 PM on Jan. 20, 2009

• Last year when my little one was 3, he was getting out of the bath tub and I was drying him off so of course he was naked. well the dog comes up to smell him and lil Ramon quickly covered up his winky and said, HEY THATS NOT ICE CREAM!!! i could barely put his clothes on, I was laughing so hard!!
    Alliegirl7997

Answer by Alliegirl7997 at 4:43 PM on Jan. 20, 2009

• we have always teased my dd (7 in two weeks) about having more hips than me.....lol....so the other night i'm tucking her in bed and out of the blue she asks me how many hips i have...i told her 2....she then asked how many she had....so laughing...i tell her 2 and ask why....she says....well you always say i have more hips than you.....lol.....i busted up!!!!!.....i used my hands and showed her that she is built with more of an hour glass figure and mommy is straight!.....lol

bigblueeyes

Answer by bigblueeyes at 5:08 PM on Jan. 20, 2009

• Recently at dinner we were having couscous as our side dish. When I asked my 3-year-old if she wanted more, she indicated the how much she liked couscous by answering, 'No, I want more LOTS of duck duck goose!"
    3are_a_blessing

Answer by 3are_a_blessing at 5:23 PM on Jan. 20, 2009

• The other day, I taught my daughter the difference between #1 and #2, pee and poo.. so after awhile she comes up to me and says "Mama, I have to #3!" I asked her what that was, and she says "Fart!!" and she let it rip. It was too funny.
    anestheticsex

Answer by anestheticsex at 6:14 PM on Jan. 20, 2009