What defining moments have you experienced in your life?

CharlieBoysMom

Asked by CharlieBoysMom at 11:59 PM on Jul. 18, 2008 in Just for Fun

• my marriage and the birth of my children are important milestones but they don't define me. Mine would probably be having a stroke at age 32. I had two young sons to raise and they kept telling me I would never walk alone again. I threw a walker across the room at a physical therapist. I spent 17 months learning to walk again. I now walk without assistance. I am stronger than I ever dreamed I could be..that defines me.
    GrnEyedGrandma

Answer by GrnEyedGrandma at 10:26 AM on Jul. 19, 2008

• The first time I saw my baby and she was put on my chest! I always thought I would cry the first time I saw her. I didnt! I was soo in awe and when my Dr. put her on my chest all I could think was "This came out of me!!" She was huge!! And so beautiful! Ill never forget it!
    davesgirl86

Answer by davesgirl86 at 12:10 AM on Jul. 19, 2008

• Losing my virginity
    College
    Christopher (baby#1)
    marriage
    Nicholas (baby #2)
    divorce
    Recovery/denial
    Kurt and Andy (fiance and his son) ener my life
    John (baby #3)
    That's all I have so far. I hope to have a lot more moments that dedfine me. Nothing is like having your babies tho! Not a feeling that can be duplicated!
    drowninginboys

Answer by drowninginboys at 12:18 AM on Jul. 19, 2008

• My next defining moment, I hope, is grandaughters!! I plan on living an uneventful life until then!
    drowninginboys

Answer by drowninginboys at 12:19 AM on Jul. 19, 2008

• errrmm.. Haveing my daughter for sure! She has made me who i am!!!
    Sweet_nothings

Answer by Sweet_nothings at 1:58 AM on Jul. 19, 2008

• My bggest defining moment was after my so was born and I became a stay at home mom. It was during this time I realized I could go back to college and still follow my dream career. So that is what I did. Now I am set to graduate in may with my second baby due in sept. A lot of people think you can only have one thing or another but you can make things work. I have gone to school full time, worked 30+ hr/wk, and raised my son(now with another on the way). I just want other women to realize it doesn't have to be family or goals, it can be both!
    Anubis8733

Answer by Anubis8733 at 8:39 AM on Jul. 19, 2008