Interior decorating

WHAT DO YOU HAVE YOUR KITCHEN AND BATHROOMS DECORATED IN GETTING READY TO REDO MINE AND NEED SOME IDEAS.

mom2fivekids579

Asked by mom2fivekids579 at 1:27 PM on Jan. 20, 2009 in Home & Garden

• we are doing ours in feb....we picked out the cabinets which are white...we are doing the counter tops in slayestone in kind of well its called rosa grey.we picked those out last night...it took along time for me to figure out what i wanted.i would love to do wood floors but with a big messy dog and a 9 yr old we are going to do laminate...that looks like wood..stainless appliances.(now remember we have been there for 20 yrs and it has never been done)
    blsource

Answer by blsource at 2:39 PM on Jan. 20, 2009

• Well I dont' know about the actual cabinets and flooring stuff, but if you need decorations on the walls...I have just the thing! You can apply them to just about any surface. Tile, painted walls, mirrors, glass and vinyl...the possibilities are endless! Check out my website http://kristan.uppercaseliving.net Affordable and unique for any room of your home!
    kristan_m_2005

Answer by kristan_m_2005 at 12:50 PM on Feb. 13, 2009