Is this a sign of me being pregnant?

I recently had sex with my son's father and I ended up having my period a week and a half later, I was late.. The problem was, I was only on my period for like 3-4 days, the day after I was off, I started getting really sick.. I felt like I had the stomach flu, vomiting and it last for 3 days. I was having cramps, like small cramping pains. Although I did go and take a pregnancy test, I figure it was too early but I did come out negative so me thinking ok I'm not pregnant, I started having headaches and still feeling sick.. What really made me wonder whats going on with my body was when I seen liquid coming out of my nipples... The last time I seen anything like that was when I breast fed my son when he was a baby. I'm still having the cramps, still feeling sick, still having headaches on and off. I never really experience these symptoms that early when I was pregnant the first time. So is it a possibility tha I'm pregnant?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:30 PM on Jan. 20, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Most would say you could be! I would wait a little longer to test again! With my little bundle I was like two and a half months till a dang test said positive! Now I'm dealing with prolly being pregnant again!! Same symptoms!!!! So like everyone told me take one again... Just wait! Oh and with my son I started getting sick when he was in there!! Right from the start! You never know!! Every pregnancy is different!!! Good luck!!! Hope things work out the way you wish!!!
    reneesloop

Answer by reneesloop at 1:36 PM on Jan. 20, 2009

• You sure are having a list of symptoms- only way to know for sure is to test again when your period is due next- or see your obgyn between now & then for a blood test. Every pregnancy is different (I'm on my 3rd now & all have been unique). Or something else going on w/ your body that is throwing your cycle off like a cold, stress etc. good luck
    litstargazer

Answer by litstargazer at 1:46 PM on Jan. 20, 2009

• Thats a lot of symptoms. You aren't going to get an answer on the internet. Wait a bit and take a test.
    LovinMyMikayla

Answer by LovinMyMikayla at 1:57 PM on Jan. 20, 2009

• Thats what I'm doing is waiting. It's almost about that time for me to start my period ( well I was suppose to start close to the end of the month and usually I can tell when it's getting closer for me to start, but no signs yet). Another thing I notice and this is also could be a sign is adjusting the jeans on the waist area and feeling little weird pains below the waist area. That I do know because was feeling like that when I was pregnant with my son. So yes, I will wait. I'm thinking of getting tested again like the second week of February. But thanks for the comments
    Anonymous