itchy

since ive been pregnant my legs have been super itchy! anyone else? is that normal?

disheveled

Asked by disheveled at 1:36 PM on Jan. 20, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I was itchy all over when I was pregnant... I'd say it's normal as your body is growing so your skin is being stretched...
    reneesloop

Answer by reneesloop at 1:41 PM on Jan. 20, 2009

• oh yes, my legs, my belly, my hips, my back...soooo itchy!
    gretch81

Answer by gretch81 at 1:45 PM on Jan. 20, 2009

• It's normal and nothing much helps. Get a really good lotion and just Grin and bear it. It'll be over soon enough.
    Kimebs

Answer by Kimebs at 2:02 PM on Jan. 20, 2009

• I've been itching non stop too, just random rashes all over the place... do yourself a favor and get some generic oatmeal bath (they have it at Walgreens, CVS, Wal-Mart, etc) and some Benadryl cream, it is also safe to take Benadryl tablets... at least you can have a little relief!
    Amanda_Jeanne

Answer by Amanda_Jeanne at 2:16 PM on Jan. 20, 2009

• YES OMG I AM HAVING ITCHING TOO ITS SOO BAD AND I HAVE RASHES ON MY LEGS I HAVE HAD RASHES SINCE I WAS 4 MONTHS....... BUT THANKS ((AMANDA JEANNE)) FOR SUGGESTING OATMEAL BATH I WILL TRY THAT BECAUSE THE ITCHING CAN BE HELL SOMETIMES LOL
    excitedmomma2b

Answer by excitedmomma2b at 7:14 PM on Jan. 20, 2009