Do you have a hobby?

If you do, what is it? How often do you get to do it?

I do :) I love to be crafty and I bounce back and forth between, sewing, quilting, art projects...but my number one hobby is KNITTING! I love it. I've been knitting for about 3 years and I try and knit a little everyday. Usually I do it for a couple hours after the kids go to sleep. I used to do it a lot more, but now that I'm working PT I just don't feel like I have the same amount of time for it.

munch12502

Asked by munch12502 at 1:36 PM on Jan. 20, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I like to read and I do every night. I would love to take up knitting, but just haven't done it yet.
    lilbit837

Answer by lilbit837 at 1:37 PM on Jan. 20, 2009

• i would like to take up reading, i need to find a good book though, other then that i do collect really old newspapers and frame them.
    americansugar80

Answer by americansugar80 at 1:40 PM on Jan. 20, 2009

• after my son was born, im so into scrap books! i love saving these memories
    Albi1623

Answer by Albi1623 at 2:30 PM on Jan. 20, 2009

• I've always enjoyed reading and sewing. I like making hand-sewn appliqued and embroidered Christmas stockings. They take a long time, but they're so pretty!
    Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 4:15 PM on Jan. 20, 2009

• I love to read!!! I really enjoy Cross-Stitching but don't do it as often as I would like to.
    happy2bme7

Answer by happy2bme7 at 12:04 PM on Jan. 21, 2009