How can I let myself let my husband go?

It's not working and it never will. We have been married three times and are separated now. He is a very selfish man but I love him. My heart is so broken and I can't seem to get over it. I am an intelligent, beautiful woman but I don't get what I need from him such as showing me that he loves me. I really just want to be loved by him. We have three children together. I have tried and tried and tried. Please help me let go and be ok.

Heather181

Asked by Heather181 at 1:39 PM on Jan. 20, 2009 in Relationships

• Only YOU can help yourself. People can tell you over and over what you need to hear, but until you tell yourself, and mean it, it will all be in vain.

Time will heal though, it may take awhile, but eventually you will move on.
    munch12502

Answer by munch12502 at 1:41 PM on Jan. 20, 2009

• I agree with the first poster... Also I think you need to really do something to start loving your self. Frankly when you care about and love your self you don't allow others to treat you like junk.

So maybe you should seek some councling. Good Luck.
    Happ-eToBme

Answer by Happ-eToBme at 2:00 PM on Jan. 20, 2009