Thanks to all who answered my question.. I really appreciate it... But I realize there are so many online jobs but not to sure which are best. I have tried online jobs in the past and lost a lot of money in the process. So does anyone know a online job that doesn't involve in selling any products or have to pay to start an online job... please Thanks.. I open to any suggestion..

I used to work for a bank in the past for about six years and have alot of experience. Currently I'm a student online and would like to help my husband financially.

Silkmama2106

Asked by Silkmama2106 at 1:40 PM on Jan. 20, 2009 in Money & Work

• If your selling a product then that probably isn't a job that is a home business. Check this site out: http://abcnews.go.com/GMA/TakeControlOfYourLife/Story?id=5318600&page=1 Good luck! Be careful also there are quite a few scams for jobs out there online!
    businesswife1

Answer by businesswife1 at 1:48 PM on Jan. 20, 2009

• I chewed all the fat out so you wouldn't have to!

I've been working on this site for almost a year and I love my residual income, If you want to know more, give me a shout. Or visit my link on my homepage for details on what I do.
    MamaWorking

Answer by MamaWorking at 2:22 PM on Jan. 20, 2009

• Hi,

here are what I do to earn extra cash at home.  www.thecroppers.com/dyamondrose

take care,

dyamondrose

dyamondrose

Answer by dyamondrose at 5:27 PM on Jan. 20, 2009

• Girl, I always recommend starting your own business by doing what you are good at.  I have some ideas listed at www.stuffformoms.info.   I will be updating my site this week, so keep checking back.  But what about virtual accounting, virtual assisting. etc?   I have links back to my own websites so you can see how easy it is to start.  Check out my links for virtual assisting, errand service and advertising service. 

pupmom

Answer by pupmom at 5:44 PM on Jan. 20, 2009

• Part-Time or Full-Time Position
    If you are a self-motivated self starter who enjoys working from home, then we have a position for you.
    This position requires you to have a quiet place to work, phone, and computer with internet.
    You would be gathering customer information, access their needs, and set-up new accounts.
    You can be flexible with your schedule, but consistent. No experience necessary, will train.

Serious Inquiries only: sherrilynn@slp777.ws
    SLPERRY

Answer by SLPERRY at 9:39 AM on Jan. 21, 2009

• If looking for a JOB, what are your marketable skills and previous experiences? If you are looking for a BUSINESS, go with your passions, things that interest and motivate you the most. Build a list and use that to begin your search. General rule of thumb: Never pay for a job (businesses, on the other hand, usually involve some expenses).

Find a rep to contact, check out their websites, ask questions, do your own independent research. Check resources such as www.bbb.org for potential scams.
    nuwave06

Answer by nuwave06 at 4:49 PM on Jan. 22, 2009

• Never pay for a job but home business almost always require an investment. My best advice would be to do your research on a home business find something that will sell itself because it's something all people want or need. Make sure it's something that doesn't cost a lot to get started with. Then if you don't have the money to start right away try selling something from a hobby you have maybe like I do custom cakes and then you can get started with a home business that will give you a liveable income. Good Luck
    Mimi2mommy

Answer by Mimi2mommy at 2:08 AM on Jan. 25, 2009